Monday 24 October 2016

November Style Notes...

All photos taken from Pinterest
It's only a week until November officially begins and I'm already seeking sartorial inspiration for the coming month ahead. The chillier the days get, the only more excited I become since layers bundle up, coats get cosier and the never-ending excuse to buy more coffee to "warm up your hands" increases. As a result of this excitement, I've been pinning away on my Style Notes board (who am I kidding...I'm always frivolously pinning) and have assembled quite the collection of autumnal fashion inspiration. So without further ado, here are your November style notes...
All photos taken from Pinterest
Plenty of woolly coats, oversized jumpers, rugged denim and the odd Chloe bag or two. Bring on November, babe.

Have you got any plans come this November?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig