Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Travel Tag


Travel, as much as fashion, is one my favourite hobbies. Be it travelling and exploring myself or jotting things down on my bucketlist for future adventurous trips. So when I saw this travel tag popping up all over the web, I had to join in myself. Without further ado, let's get to it...



You are leaving tomorrow to start a life in a new country, where would you go?
There are so many places I can see myself living, even if just for a short while, but I have to say New York is where I'm really fancying right now. I haven't had the blessing of visiting this city just yet, but I already know it's somewhere I could quite happily drop everything for and move to. It seems like such a thriving, prosperous, eccentric, vibrant and exciting city. I'd move there in a New York minute.


You can take someone away with you for a weekend to the place where you had the best holiday ever, where would you go and who would you take to go with you?
I'd love to take someone to Zermatt in Switzerland as every holiday there is the best ever, though since it pretty much takes an entire day to get there (a plane and two trains!), I wouldn't suggest it for the weekend. That said, I would love to explore Paris with my Nan or Mum.


You can get married wherever you want, your budget is limitless, what is your choice?
I'm going to be mentioning this place a lot, but definitely Zermatt! It's a dream of mine to have my wedding there, in the same hotel we go to every year as it truly is such a special second-home for me. I can already imagine some of the wedding photos with the Matterhorn in the background or of us in a forest of tall pine trees.


During your travels you can bring back home one animal as a pet, which one would you pick?
A baby panda or elephant probably.


If you could go back in time and relive one family trip, which one would it be?
SUCH a difficult question but would love to relive some of my family trips to Naples in Florida.


What is the first thing you would pack for a one year travel around the world?
Aside from essentials like passport, phone, money (I'm taking things to seriously, aren't I), it would have to be my camera. I love photographing memories and capturing things that caught my eye or were special to me in that moment. And the next thing would probably be my journal to capture the moments my camera can't.


What would your fantasy 100th birthday destination be, and why?
Somewhere I hadn't yet been - somewhere euphoric and out of this world.


During your travels you can learn one sport to become a pro, what would that be?
Tennis...or surfing if I have the patience.

I tag anyone reading this who is a blogger! Or if you're not, perhaps you can answer the questions for fun in the comments box below...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig