Thursday 3 March 2016

10 Ways to Instantly Update Your Blog...


I'm always in search of new and exciting ways to update my blog - to keep both you and I as engaged and happy as possible! A little while ago my blog underwent a few little changes such as a new header, new profile photo and other general updates and I still definitely feel so much more excited to blog than before. If you are looking to increase your presence in the blogging community and turn your blog into something that has more of an impact, here are the essential updates that will instantly improve your blog.
  1. Spruce up the design (make sure it's mobile-friendly)
  2. Declutter the sidebar - clean and fresh is the way forward!
  3. Update your 'About' page
  4. Add a new profile photograph
  5. Update contact information
  6. Create categories and features
  7. Update old content
  8. Make posts SEO friendly
  9. Sign up to google analytics - the only trustworthy way to keep account of your pageviews
  10. Get involved with the community

I hope these tips helped you if you're a blogger as I swear by these! I'm currently on the hunt to discover new blogs for some fresh reading material, so drop your URL in the comments box below or tweet me!

What's your favourite thing about reading blogs?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig