Tuesday 20 October 2015

Autumn Leaves


My new uniform: a cosy, knitted jumper, printed scarf and chunky shoes. This little trio of autumnal goodness is something I just can't get out of lately. It's perfect for exploring on those fresh, crisp mornings, or doing some retail therapy around town, or even kicking through the leaves while running errands. It's a classic, cosy pairing that further reinforces my love for autumn. And pumpkin spice lattés, obvs...

I'm wearing: jumper, jeans and shoes - all Topshop, bag - Cath Kidston, watch - Michael Kors


What's your autumn uniform? Be sure to tweet or tag me any instagram pics of your autumnal outfits!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the fall leaves! How beautiful. Your jumper is absolutely awesome as well. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig