Friday 14 August 2015

What to Wear On Rainy Summer Days


I'm convinced London skipped summer this year. Endless grey days filled with outbursts of rain and gusts of wind have led me to think that autumn began around June. My skimpy shorts, delicate tees and frilly dresses have barely seen the light of day. However, to suddenly slip into cosy cashmere jumpers and bundles of layers is something I don't find very appealing in mid-August.

Therefore, I'm in need of some inspiration for what to wear on summer-meets-winter days. I for one am looking towards the pictures above. Floaty fabrics, loose but cosy shirts, monochrome converse and lightwieght cover-ups - the new uniform.

Are you excited for autumn?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig