Friday 24 July 2015

Teresa Oman x Discover & Escape

All pictures from here
Photography by David Cohen de Lara
Styling by Emma Vans-Colina
Model Teresa Oman at Priscillas
Shot at Rae’s on Wategos, Byron Bay

Every now and and then I stumble upon an incredible editorial that really inspires and speaks to me. It's only now that I've thought of sharing with you all the ones I've recently loved. This one is from Discover & Escape, one of my new current favourite websites for all things travel, style and lifestyle.

For this photoshoot, which is tucked away in Australia’s easternmost point, there’s a secluded villa with a soft green lawn that rolls right down to the blue of Byron Bay. The gentle mix of breezy, bohemian style and crisp, unfiltered light makes this idyllic escape all the more enticing. It features model Teresa Oman in intimate, free-spirited and sun-drenched moments that just make me turn green with envy, as looking out the window today, the heavens have opened and not with beautiful angelic sunshine. London, have you forgotten summer?

Happy Friday!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig