Tuesday 28 July 2015

Inside My Travel Makeup Bag...




Tomorrow I swap a rainy and grey London for a sunny and scenic Switzerland for a week. The lead up to the holiday is always one of my favourite times, especially when I decide what beauty bits I'll be bringing with me. And of course, packing my travel makeup bag is the best part. So, let's open it up and take a peek inside...

  1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
  2. Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer
  3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  4. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  5. Benefit High Beam Highlighter
  6. Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'Or
  7. Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
  8. Soap & Glory Archery Pencil & Brush
  9. L'Oréal Glam Bronzer
  10. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
  11. Clinique Chubby Lipstick in Pudgey Peony/ Grandest Grape
  12. M.A.C Studio Fix Concealer
  13. Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
  14. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  15. Maybelline Eyeshadow Tattoo in On and On Bronze
This is the makeup collection I also took to Paris last month!

Are you off on holiday this summer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig