Tuesday 3 February 2015

ATF Reborn:

Is something different around here, I hear you cry? Sure is. I've been working on redesigning this blog for a long time, and I knew it was something that had to be addressed for 2015. I purchased this blogger template from Pipdig - highly recommend this website! So professional, and super easy to set up and use. They may seem expensive, but you sure get a lot of bang for your buck. 

So - welcome to the shiny new site, I don’t think I could possibly be more excited to show you around!

Have a play, have a snoop and let me know what you think.

All in all it should just be much easier to get around and to read. It’s faster, slicker and much more user friendly than the old site.

You can also FINALLY read it properly on your iPad and mobile!


Within the new blog design is this nifty 'posts slider' which allows you all to see the four latest posts in a flash or a click.



You'll also discover that you can pin every picture - this feature is probably my favourite and satisfies my pinning obsession perfectly. It annoys me when I can't pin a fabulous picture - who wants the hassle of uploading it themselves? Happy pinning!


You can see my latest pins on the sidebar, too.

See that little arrow there? Click that and it will take you right back up to the top. Handy.


I'm still working on adding pages to the top nav bar, which is that little strip across the top where you see 'Home' and 'About'. Speaking of 'About'...


There's a little space where you can read a bit more about me, if you want to. Click on the 'About' section at the top.



And you should notice a few more upgrades here and there. But mostly I think we should celebrate! A design update was much needed. Hoorah.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congratulations on your new design! I always feel so much more motivated to blog after I've redesigned - I'm looking forward to reading your new content!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a template from Pipdig too and I absolutely love it!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Same, I can't wait to create better and more exciting content now! Me too, thank you!!


    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they're great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig