Monday 19 January 2015

What's On My Face #16:




Wow, it's freezing. London has turned into a virtual ice cube, a rather rainy and windy ice cube. Time to whip out the turtleneck and berry lip - winter's essentials. Here's how to get the look...

As my skin is incredibly thirsty, it was only suitable for me to opt for Nars Tinted Moisturiser, finishing with it's perfect companion for a little extra coverage. No Rudolph here (too late for lame Christmas jokes?)

To inject life and colour back into my face: a big swirl of the L'Oréal Bronzer round the forehead and temples. Two weeks in Barbados glow? Check. To compliment the lip colour later to follow, a subtle flush of Benefit Coralista Blusher was all I needed.

For eyebrows, I kept it natural, as I wanted to focus to be on the lips. The Maybelline Brow Drama was all I used. For eyes however, I gave a little definition by using the L'Oréal Super Liner to give the effect of fuller lashes. I finished the eyes with mascara.

This lip colour has only been used a couple of times as I like to keep it for when I want to feel extra glam, but today I needed a little pick-me-up. The finish is glossy, intense and surprisingly long-lasting (I'm talking seriously long-lasting. This baby won't even leave a mark on your glass when you drink! Sold?).

Have you ever worn a wine/ vampy/ dark berry lip?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You are adorable!

    You need to get on Periscope to sell your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig