Monday 27 October 2014

Happy 4th Birthday ATF!




On the 27th October 2010, I started a blog. I never intended on writing it four years later, I always expected it to be a 'phase' of about a week. But here I am, proud and as happy as ever, still tapping away at the keyboard.

Without you all, I probably wouldn't be still writing this blog. Yes, I write this as a little diary for myself, but seeing the stats rise and rise every year is such an achievement; it feels wonderful to think that others around the world appreciate your blog. So thank you! You guys motivate me to be a bigger and better blogger!

Cheers to the years to come!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig