Monday 28 July 2014

What's On My Face #2:



On Friday I went to a friend's birthday party, and as part of this week's WOMF, I thought I'd share with you guys the makeup I wore. Surprise, surprise it's a natural one.

To begin, I mixed the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation with my Clarins Instant Light Perfector for a luminous glow. A base combo I always reach for. Then, I moved onto the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for under eyes and on any blemishes. To take away any obvious shine, I dusted the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder lightly over the t-zone. I used the Body Shop Honey Bronzer and Benefit Coralista blusher to give colour and depth. They both apply heavenly and give a nice sheen to the skin.

For brows, all I used was my current favourite brow product, the Bobbi Brown Brow Gel. The colour is a perfect match, while it fills in any sparse areas and gives a fuller look. Nothing on the lids at all for this time, but I did use my trustworthy Clinique High Impact Mascara. It thickens your lashes like no other; it also lengthens and gives drama.

To finish the look, I applied a dab of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint on my lips for a splash of coral color. It compliments the blusher perfectly - instantly giving a healthy, peachy glow. The combo for summer.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this look, you look gorgeous! Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig