Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunkissed Summer Tag...



The Questions:
  1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? The Garnier Summer Body Moisturising Lotion is just perfect in my eyes. Being so pale skinned, it's hard to find a fake tanner that doesn't leave me streaky or orange; this results in bronzed, moisturised, radiant skin.
  2. What's your signature summer scent this year? I'm currently lusting over my sister's recent purchase, the See By Chloe perfume, indescribably perfect, as are all Chloe perfumes. 
  3. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favourite thing to do? Probably heading into London for some shopping and coffee with my sister. 
  4. You're on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What's your go-to summer beach food? Ice cream counts, right? It may not fill a hungry appetite, but it fills a gap or too for later. And if you're wondering; lemon or pistachio all the way. 
  5. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off? Well, I know everybody says this but definitely a cold shower; I for one, actually love cold showers (you feel toastie when you come out for once!) 
  6. How do you wear your hair in the summer? As much as I'd love to say something cool like ombré or in a milkmaid braid, much to your disappointment, I just have it down. Sometimes I have it up if it's especially hot but usually, it's down in a blow-dry style.
  7. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/ movies do you recommend for summer? Lately, I've been really into action/ drama movies such as Saving Private Ryan and Shawshank Redemption (probably not one for a chill out sesh!). But Funny Face will always be my #1 recommendation. 
  8. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB Cream or tinted moisturiser in the summer? None! I wear a powder foundation, the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation to be exact. Much more lightweight and wearable during the summer. For someone with oily skin, it's crucial I stay away from any liquids or creams!
  9. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat? I'd love to rock a hat, but sadly, my hair disagrees. Sunglasses all the way.
  10. What is your summer jam this year? Well, all of the Ed Sheeran 'X' album - there isn't one song that I don't like!
There you have it! Let me know if you've done/ doing this tag! I would love to read it! I tag all of you! P.S: Expect Italy photo diaries soon - come back tommorow!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig