Monday 16 June 2014

Holiday Outfit Ideas:

This year, instead of taking our annual trip to Zermatt, we're venturing ourselves off to Italy (but still keeping our Swiss roots solid with staying on the border). I will miss our little Zermatt but I've said for a long time I would like to discover somewhere different, hence this year we've booked our holiday to Locarno. We've already planned day trips to Lugano, Ascona and Lake Como and I’m sure they’ll be coffee and ice cream pit-stops along our way! As our holiday is only 3 weeks away, it's about time I began planning what to wear; therefore here are a few ideas I put together - enjoy!
Top - Topshop, trousers - Dolce & Gabbana, bag - Gucci, shoes - Charlotte Olympia, earrings - Topshop, nails in New Wave - Topshop
Trousers - Karl Lagerfeld, jacket - J. Crew, wedges - Paloma Barceló, bag - Chloé, lipstick in Red Lippy -  Topshop



Top - Splendid, sunglasses - Illesteva, bag - Victoria Beckham, shoes - Church's, skirt - Topshop

Where are you going this summer?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig