Tuesday 29 April 2014

A Life Update.


You're probably wondering where the ol' Tuesday Ten is. Well, as it's two weeks away from my summer gcse exams, I've decided to postpone Tuesday Ten until about 4 weeks time. After that I promise better quality posts - I know they've been a bit slack lately! I completely finish school in about 4 weeks so after that I'll have about 3 months of no school (yes...really!) therefore plenty of time for cool adventures around London, my summer holiday to Switzerland/ Italy and lots more fun summer activities! I'm even thinking of starting a YouTube channel? Let me know your thoughts!

Hope you all are having a good week! I'll try to blog as much as I can but obviously (and unfortunately) school comes first! Speak soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig