Monday 31 March 2014

Tuesday Ten: New On the Blog Roll...


Yes. It's a Monday. I had to upload this post today as I have a major exam tomorrow so I probably won't get round to even uploading it with revision! Anyway, here are the blogs I've just started to follow recently. Quite a lot of them I have seen/heard of before but never got round to clicking that ol' follow button...
  1. Framboise Fashion
  2. Fashion Squad
  3. Le Blog de Betty
  4. Style Scrapbook
  5. Jak & Jil
  6. Little Plastic Horses
  7. KnightCat
  8. Raspberry Red
  9. Make Life Easier
  10. Because I'm Addicted
Do you follow any of these amazing blogs? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig