Tuesday 28 January 2014

OOTD: Feeling Legendary...


These sweatshirts somehow remind me of my Nan and Mum in the 90's in Florida. However, I would never wear them with orangey, peach shorts and knee-high Umbro socks. Can you imagine? Oh dear. Instead I try to opt for a more chic, modern and sophisticated look by pairing this French Connection version with skinny black jeans and Chelsea boots. I love tucking it into the front of my jeans as I love the boxy shape it gives and makes your legs look miles long!

You can even wear these type of jumpers with black leather leggings, a printed shirt underneath or even with plaid trousers. I recently found this on Pinterest - personally, I think she wears it better, maybe I'll steal her idea?! Check out my fashion and style board on Pinterest, I love these jumpers and they seem to be everywhere on Pinterest at the moment. Check out this and this for more inspiration.

I plan to do more outfit posts - I feel like this blog is really lacking in my own style and what I wear! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig