Tuesday 17 December 2013

Tuesday Ten: Festive Makeup...


Oh don't we all just love a good Christmas makeup tutorial; beauty gurus alike telling us whether gold glittery eyes works wonders with a red lip or a berry stain. I for one, adore Christmas vlogs. There's just something about them that beats normal makeup tutorials hands down. Perhaps its the twinkling lights peering in the background or the fact that red and gold makes our eyes tingle. Well, since I'm in no shape or form to create a decent Christmas makeup tutorial myself (many failed attempts that boast neither creativity or in fact, the ability to talk to a camera, have somehow worked their way into the deletion bin), I thought I'd leave it to the experts. Thanks to them we count on looking fabulous this Christmas. Here I've rounded what I think are the best beauty videos around.Click below to read more.
















Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoyed today's Tuesday Ten!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig