Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tuesday Ten: My Favourite Kate Middleton Outfits:

As you all know (and if you don't then you must be living under a rock!) the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a boy yesterday afternoon. Kate is probably the most famous woman in the world (especially right now). One reason is that she is a very, very stylish lady. Every aspect of the Duchess of Cambridge's style has become a source of great interest to the fashion world since her engagement to Prince William in 2010Starting her life in the spotlight as a preppy student, her look quickly evolved as her status soared and the 'Kate effect' became quickly apparent; who could forget the royal blue  Issa dress  she wore to announce her engagement, that sold out within hours, or the flurry of  Reiss dresses  that kept sparking  sales surges? Now, I can't wait to see her post-pregnancy outfits! Below are my all-time favourite outfits of hers...

I love Catherine in soft pastel shades, I think they really compliment her skintone, eye and hair colour beautifully. I also love her in boxy shapes rather than her usual go-to a-line silhouette. I'm very excited to see her future outfits (particularly the ensemble she wears departing from the hospital with the new baby prince!). Congrats Kate and Wills!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig