Friday 7 June 2013

Reasons to Love: Jessica Hart...

Oh, Jessica Hart, give me your wardrobe! Every day, it's a complete new look: one day it's a girly ensemble with a pastel pink dress and a classic trench, then the next day, she teams a tight-fitting maxi dress with converse and a fedora for an urban, grungy look. That's what I love about her style. Unpredictability is probably the most important element to style for me. Some celebrities you can predict what they're going to wear on the red carpet or out-and-about within a blink of an eye, for me, that's not interesting or exciting. Jessica Hart is actually one of the only celebrities who's outfit each day you can't predict. Perfect. Click below to see more...







(right)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig