Friday 12 April 2013

Weekend Fashion Inspo...

Have you guys seeeeeeeen the weather forecast?! A staggering 16'C (which is like freezing for you Cali's I bet...) brings a humongous grin to my little face. Time to get out my much-loved grey speckled dress and tortoise shell sunnines.

Thanks to all who voted for me in Company Magazine's Style Blogger Awards in the Best Teen Fashion Blog. Voting is now closed and the shortlist should be up next week. 
Fingers, tongue, eyes, toes, arms and legs are all crossed...


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like your blog, and I began to follow.
    I invite you to visit and follow mine http://www.mytributetostyle.com/

    kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig