Wednesday 10 April 2013

Trending: Ankle Boots and Shorts (Coachella Special)

Looking for something easy yet stylish to wear to Coachella this weekend? I've got just the thing for you. Denim shorts teamed with Isabel Marant-style booties. Pair them with a flowy white blouse and a fedora. Go the extra mile and couple to look with a fringed suede bag and retro round sunnies. The combo actually goes with anything. It's super easy, comfy and fashionable to wear.

Oooooh, how I long to go to Coachella. Good music, good fashion and celeb spotting, all wrapped under the sunny, blue sky of California. Hope you all have fun if you're going, I'm sure you will!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love all of the looks! so pretty!
    Wanan follow each others on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know!
    Kisses, Gabi
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig