Sunday 17 March 2013

I'm Nominated For A Company Magazine Style Blogger Award!

Why hello there guys! First off, it's my birthday today! Yay! I'll be writing here a little bit later about the gifts I received and what I did for this special day. But hey...Some other good news. I've been nominated for a Company Style Blogger Award 2013 in the 'Best Teen Fashion Blog (under 18)' category. I would love to win, there are so many other good blogs out there though.

Want to vote in? Click here: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/stylebloggerawards2013 and let the nominations roll in...

Thank you so much, wish me luck!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. congratulations Emma!

    http://nataliatalksabout.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, please vote :)!

      Wow, you have a really good blog! Thanks for leaving it behind!

      Emma

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig