Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tuesday Ten: Best Spring Picks From Topshop


Spring is only a week away (March)! The weather is so grey and depressing here in London that I just HAD to do a Spring-related post in order to bring a chirpy smile back to my face. I'm really looking forward to Spring. It's my favourite season. Sunshine, the cold breeze, daffodils, bunnies, Easter, my birthday, bees and butterflies, coffees and brunch etc. I feel like after a cold, wet and dull Winter, I just want something bright, chirpy and colourful - that's what Spring is. S/S'13 is all about being relaxed, distressed and casual. Lots of  prints, bright pops of colour and loose knits. I think Topshop have a beautiful Spring range. Really colourful and stylish. Here are some of my top picks...


  1. Blue Porcelain Floral Bikini, £30.00
  2. Knitted Mix Stitch Sweater, £34.00
  3. Knitted Tweedy Slouch Jumper, £42.00
  4. Cord Hotpants, £32.00
  5. 'Sylvie' Knot Front Heels, £65.00
  6. Preppy Clear Round Sunglasses, £14.00
  7. Holographic Nail Varnish in Wistful, £6.00
  8. Stripe Floral Pelmet Skirt, £34.00
  9. 'Figaro' Cris Cross Sandals, £45.00
  10. Vintage Leather Satchel, £65.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig