Saturday 6 October 2012

My Week In Pictures...


Well this week as been a whirlwind of emotions to be honest. On Sunday (of last week) my great Grandad passed away which was very, very sad and completely unexpected. And this week school was pretty hard, so much work and revision and I feel like I'm really behind on everything. However, I'm looking forward to this weekend: being with Nan, going shopping and grabbing spiced pumpkin latte's!

I hope you've all had a better week than I have - cheers to the weekend! Speak soon...

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gemma7:26 pm

    Sorry to hear that Emma, thats really sad :( Glad you are looking on the brightside, I'm sure you'll catch up with schoolwork soon.

    Keep up the awesome work with the blog, It's really fab and I enjoy reading it :) I can see you working at ELLE or Vogue when you're older! Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a beautiful comment! Yes, always looking on the brightside of things! Really? Elle or Vogue? That would be my dream come true - literally!

      Thank you so much for the lovely comment!

      Emma.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig