Tuesday 25 September 2012

Tuesday Ten: Autumn To-Do List



Hey everyone, hope your all having a good week so far. It's been non-stop rain today which is really draining when your at school! The only time I don't mid it raining is when I'm indoors, with the fire on,  in my pyjamas, drinking salted caramel hot chocolate watching either Great British Bake Off or Britain's Next Top Model! So, this Autumn I have a lot that I want to do, this is my list so far...
  1. Take a lot of photography and make a collage on my wall
  2. Revise for unit 2 for my maths gcse!
  3. Make tons of salted caramel hot chocolate's
  4. Continue with morning yoga
  5. Buy a pair of brown boots
  6. Go out for a meal at Nando's with all my friends
  7. Celebrate my sister's 18th birthday!
  8. Clean, tidy and re-organise my bedroom and closet
  9. Ride the Boris Bikes in London with my sister around Hyde Park
  10. Go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner with my family to somewhere fancy
What are you planning to do this Fall? Please let me know in the comments box below!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. morning yoga. i need to get on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - It wakes you up and gets you ready for the whole day...you feel amazing. Check out this: http://www.thoughtsbynatalie.com/2012/08/good-morning-yoga.html It's what I do :)

      Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Emma.

      Delete
  2. Oh, thank you, ha!

    GREAT blog - amazing! :)

    Emma xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig