Wednesday 1 August 2012

Zurich Photo Diary: Day Three: Train Ride to Rapperswil

Waiting at the train station, on our way to Rapperswil (an old town near Zurich):

Beautiful hotels and cafe's lined Lake Zurich in Rapperswil:

 Hey guys! So on day three of my holiday to Zurich,  it was forecasted to be really rainy/ stormy in central Zurich so to make the most of our last full day we took a quick train ride to Rapperswil, just on the outskirts of Zurich, which has pretty castles, historic features and little cafe's and bars. Turn's out it didn't rain. It was breezier than the previous two days (at one point on day 2, I felt like I was going to faint, it was 35'C, in the middle of a city with no wind!) so it was nicer to have a day which was slightly less muggy and sunny. It was really beautiful there, some parts really reminded me of France and Italy. I loved every minute! To see more pictures please click below!




My sister and I by the lake:

My jeans are so bright!: 

Beautiful castles, the oldest in Switzerland:

This reminds of Paris, and the movie Les Choristes:

Not only was burnt orange a hit colour on the catwalk!:

Where Mr Claus hires his deer :)

Rapperswil is the oldest town in the whole of Switzerland, you can tell:

Crabtree & Evelyn on the left!:

Blue skies appeared:


Another Bakeri Konditorei, I love good bread, I'm drooling right now:

A little snap of me by a peddle steamer and the lake.

My Grandad, Mum and Nan :)

One more Zurich photo diary to go, come back tommorow!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig