Tuesday 31 July 2012

Zurich Photo Diary: Day Two: Boat Trip and Uetlieberg

Breakfast in Jemoli with the family:

Waiting for the boat to take us around the lake:

Click below to see more pictures!




And baby, it's arrived!:

Around the beautiful lake Zurich:



Posers! My sister and I on the boat:

Pretty flowers - love pink and green together:

Bakeri Konditori do such yummy cakes:

Mmmm, Starbucks lime refresher:

And then a quick trek up to Uetlieberg and just look at the view...


510 stairs up this viewing tower to get an even better view of Zurich, I took my time (15 minutes to be exact):

And then more posing...

Tomato and Mozzarella cheese pizza at Baur au Lac:

Followed by sparkling apple juice, love this stuff!:

L.O.V.E:

And a lot more posing...

Vanilla milkshake!:

And guess what store I saw...

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!:




Wow.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig