Thursday 5 April 2012

Paris Photo Diary Day 3: Sightseeing

We drove past the Love Bridge on our way to the Eiffel Tower. When you get married, you tie a padlock onto the bridge then throw the key in the river...

Why can't we have this in England?!

This is a moment I'll always remember - Yum!

The Louvre, where all the beautiful art is kept.

Me and my girl Jema, us and our sunnies :)

Our matching tour t-shirts...

Cheesy group photo! I'm third at the back from the left, found me yet? Good, well done :)

What a stunning Cathedral, but it took over a staggering 300 steps to get up to it, the view behind it was...

This...


The Arc De Triomphe, so stunning.

And last not but not least, the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower and the River Seine, ahhhhh...

So that was my last day, apart from travelling home the next day. Our concert in the Hospital Charles-Foix went great and I so wish to revisit France. Maybe another part like Nice or St Tropez. Or even Paris again; its so stunning and if you haven't been there - you have to!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig