Tuesday 24 January 2012

Wednesday Space


Love it...I like the rusty metal planters on either side, the stone stairs, the black front door, the lighting and white washed brick exterior is my dream...I like it all. This house is a home on the outside; makes you intrigued to go inside! If It was my house, I would add a personal touch so people get a sense of who you are are/lives in the house. So often people just make the interior about them, but what about the outside? I would hang a wooden heart on the door or add maybe a quirky doormat. I also wouldn't have a black door, it would be either green or red. I want this house so badly though!

What do you think of the house? Leave comments! Speak soon girls!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig