Thursday 13 October 2011

One To Watch: Elizabeth Olsen

I hate doing posts like this but wow, when I first saw Elizabeth Olsen (Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's sister) on the red carpet I was blown away with her amazing fashion sense. Some people don't like her style, they think its boring but in a unique way, I love it! I personally don't like her twin sisters' style. Too 'out-there' and well its just not what I call a pretty style. Eliza reminds me of Ashley and Mary-Kate's old style, which was really American, trendy but unique. I love how she is so normal in terms of style. She's got sexy small  curves and know's how to work them elegantly! Here are a few pictures of the stunning Eliza herself...




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig