Saturday 1 October 2011

Finally! A Hot Autumn Day!

An Indian Summer - in England, are you serious?!! I love how its hotter in Winter (here in England, Autumn is practically Winter, and the Summer is practically Winter too). Quite a random post but this kind-of post comes under my 'thoughts' catergory. Here's some of my favourite items and what I bought today...

LOOK Magazine, River Island's handbook and No7 nail varnish - all bought today!
Im so incredibly happy tat Jack Wills' Autumn range has come out! A little random but, I definitely recommend Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara, its amazing and really gives lashes that fuller look.  I love my Topshop earrings (no longer on for sale) and that vintage ring that I wear all the time!
There's that gorgeous green No7 nail varnish again - Love it! Why not grab River Island's handbook, in stores now! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig