Monday 26 September 2011

A Peek Inside My Closet...

So here's a sneak peek of my wardrobe. Pretty big (a girl can never have too many...everything!) but other blog's have done this post and their wardrobe's make me go green with envy! There's no particular organisation to my wardrobe but I have tops and cardigans etc. in one closet, trousers in another, shorts and leggings etc. below my tops, shoes and boots in a different closet! Spread out but I'm not a one for rumbling through my closet, searching for everything! My ideal wardrobe would be a walk-in one...isn't every girl's though?!!

Tops, skirts, dresses, jackets, jumpers and cardigans
16 pairs of trousers/jeans!
Shorts, jogging bottoms, leggings, hats, scarfs and bikini's!
All my shoes, most of them anyway!
Winter and Autumn boots and shoes.
 A pretty random post but hope you guys enjoyed it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig