Thursday 18 August 2011

Capture The Moment


On rainy days I love to do photography for my blog. On Wednesday I went into London (Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Bond Street and Brooke Street!) and bought a stunning Jack Wills top on sale - £14 down from £36 which was a total bargain! So I thought maybe I'd show you guys it?!! I love how on the Jack Wills website they paired my top with a floral skirt which comes in handy since I own a Hollister floral skirt just like the one from the website! But here I paired it with some jeans and heels, a total day to night look (add a smart black blazer for night, add jewellery too!) so here it is...

(click on pictures to view larger).



A little edited one...



  • All bracelets from New Look apart from last three which are from Accessorize. Not all in the same set.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig